Although we are now done traveling in the Philippines, we can’t help but look back on the memorable time we had on our 9 day photo sea safari In the Philippines with Tribal Adventures. We traveled to places that are virtually untouched and so beautiful you could only stare and remember what these scenes looked liked on your computer screensaver. There are places in the Philippines that are utterly breathtaking and beautiful to experience in person.
On top of the beauty, we engaged in adventure after adventure while explored remote islands, far off beaches and made our own camps. We kayaked into coves, around islands and at time through open water between islands. It is an adventure we will not soon forget. Without further ado, join the adventure.
Have you done a similar adventure? Tell us about it below.
Other Top 100 Travel Adventures You Need To Read About
Serengeti Safari Experience in Africa | Nile River Felucca Trip in Egypt | Gorilla Trekking in Africa
Orangutan Trekking | Scuba Diving the Great Barrier Reef | Off Roading and Bush Camping on Fraser Island
The Tongariro Crossing is the Best Hike in New Zealand | 5 Days of Hiking in Patagonia – Basecamps Trek
More on the Philippines:
- 30 Must Visit Tourist Spots in the Philippines
- Coron Palawan: The Only Guide You Need
- 36 Philippines Photos To Inspire Your Next Vacation
- 25 Amazing Drone Photos of the Philippines
- Crowning Glory Reef: World Class Snorkeling off Culion Island, Philippines
- Glimpses of Culion Island in the Philippines- Photo Essay
- Travel Recap: 4 Weeks in the Philippines
- Exploring Busuanga and Getting Off the Beaten Track in the Philippines
- Mountain Biking Adventure Busuanga, Philippines
- Finding a Piece of Africa on Calauit Island, Philippines
- Scuba Diving in Puerto Galera, Philippines
- Philippines: How to Get From Manila to Puerto Galera
- 3 Adventures to Try in Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- Philippines: How To Have A Motorbike Adventure in Bohol