Let’s Work Together!
Professional Travel Bloggers, Influencers, Photographers, Film Makers & Digital Marketers
A Dynamic Duo
DAVID & LINA STOCK
We’re Lina and David Stock, professional travelers, adventure travel influencers and content creators for some of the world’s most awesome adventure and travel destinations, companies and brands.
We tell engaging stories through detailed writing, award-winning photography, captivating video and carefully thought out social media campaigns.
With travel to more than 100 countries on all 7 continents, we specialize in adventure travel and believe that all destinations are created equal when it comes to finding an adventure to remember.
Are you ready to be part of a winning team?
We can offer you
We have 19 years of social media, marketing & business experience combined with 22 years of travel & photography experience.
Our extensive knowledge of SEO enables us to produce strong stories that are not only well written and engaging but rank well on Google. Best practices are applied to all content ensuring traffic for years after each partnership.
We have won numerous photography, writing and blog awards over the years from highly respected organizations such as SATW, Muster and NATJA.
People trust us to provide true, accurate and honest reports about the places we visit and as a result, they hold our recommendations in
the highest regard when it comes to planning their own travels.
If you’re looking for upbeat, professional, and fun bloggers to work with, then you’ve come to the right place. Let us wow you with our perspective of your destination.
About Our Brand
This site launched in early 2013 as a way to share our travels with the world. With high engagement and readers constantly asking questions, the site transitioned into the ultimate resource for other travelers.
We help people in the entirety of the travel process, adhering to our motto – Dream. Dare. Diverge. – from inspiration to planning and finally living the adventure. This is done by embracing our story and providing first-hand information that comes from experience.
And we don’t just focus on the destinations themselves. You’ll find plenty of other content that parallels travel including gear guides, product reviews, hotel reviews and more. If it’s involved in our travel process, we’re sharing it with our readers.
Why do they listen to us? We have a connection with our readers that you can’t get from traditional media; we interact with our readers. We understand what a traveler wants because we are travelers ourselves.
As a result of this transition, this site has become one of the most authoritative and popular, multi-award-winning travel blogs in the world.
Our audience is split 52% female and 48% male. They are highly educated adventure seekers that love to travel and plan their trips based on our recommendations.
The average HHI of our audience is $228,000.
The location and age breakdown is as follows:
Current site stats as of January 1, 2021:
Every month, Divergent Travelers drives more than $30,000 in sales to its affiliate partners.
To learn more about our readers and website stats, please download a copy of our media kit.
SELECT PREVIOUS PARTNERSHIPS
Divergent Travelers has partnered with and created content for hundreds of destinations and travel brands since 2013 in a wide range of capacities. These campaigns have reached millions of travel-hungry readers across the globe.
Below you can find a breakdown that includes a selection of notable campaigns by year. Please note, you will only find travel campaigns listed here. You can find more information about the brands we’ve partnered with under the next section within Brand Campaigns, Social Media Campaigns, Brand Ambassadorships, and Photography & Video.
- Discover Crystal River – Manatees & Outdoor Adventure (February 2021)
- Visit Florida – Epic Gulf Coast Road Trip (February 2021)
- The Florida Keys & Key West – Key West Deep Dive (March 2021)
- Discover Martin County – Undiscovered Florida (March 2021)
- Florida’s Historic Coast – History & Adventure (March 2021)
We are currently booking in projects for 2021 as they suit our interests and comfort levels. We are open to traveling to your destination and are happy to discuss the possibilities on how to safely do so. Please inquire below to start the conversation!
- UnCruise Adventures – Sea of Cortez Expedition Cruise (February 2020)
- BOA Outdoors – Multi-Day Kayaking Expedition (February 2020)
- Visit Las Vegas – Adventure in Laughlin (March 2020)
- Pursuit Collection – West Glacier Getaway (September 2020)
- The Crystal Coast – Nature & outdoors (November 2020)
The remainder of 2020 projects and campaigns were cancelled due to the global pandemic.
- G Adventures – Wonders of Brazil (February 2019)
- Rios Tropicales – Multi-Day Rafting Expedition (April 2019)
- UnCruise Adventures – Costa Rica & Panama Expedition Cruise (April 2019)
- The Outer Banks – Adventures & Outdoors (May 2019)
- G Adventures – Uzbekistan & Turkmenistan (June 2019)
- Pursuit Collection – Jasper National Park Adventure (August 2019)
- MONT Trekking – Dolomites Alta Via 1 (September 2019)
- Emilia Romagna Tourism – Off the Beaten Path Italy (September 2019)
- Banff & Lake Louise Tourism – Adventure Week (October 2019)
- Viking Cruises – Danube Christmas Markets Cruise (December 2019)
- Budapest Tourism – Christmas Markets (December 2019)
- Visit Nuremberg – Christmas Markets (December 2019)
- Munich Tourism – Christmas Season (December 2019)
- Visit Las Vegas – Adventure in the City (March 2018)
- Visit Kissimmee – Taking to the Skies Adventure Campaign (March 2018)
- The Florida Keys & Key West – Florida Keys Road Trip (March 2018)
- Rainforest Expeditions – Peruvian Amazon Expedition (April 2018)
- Imvelo Safari Lodges – Zimbabwe Luxury Safari Expedition (April 2018)
- Barcelo Hotels – Riviera Maya Adventure (May 2018)
- G Adventures – Norway Expedition Cruise (May 2018)
- Pursuit Outdoors – Hunter Mountain Retreat (June 2018)
- Visit Greenland – Hiking the Arctic Circle Trail (July 2018)
- DIVE Iceland – Diving the Silfra Fissure (July 2018)
- Destination British Columbia – Multi-Day Kayaking Expedition (August 2018)
- Visit Mexico – Colima & Comala Outdoor Adventure (September 2018)
- Visit Britain – STS Belfast (September 2018)
- Visit Scotland – NE250 Road Trip (September 2018)
- Expedia & Macau Tourism – The Perfect Blend (October 2018)
- Cinnamon Hotels – Sri Lanka East Coast Adventure (October 2018)
- Quark Expeditions – Discovering the 7th Continent (December 2018)
- Your Cuba Travel – People to People Photo Adventure (February 2017)
- Travel Juneau – Hiking & Outdoors (May 2017)
- UnCruise Adventures – Alaska Expedition Cruise (May 2017)
- Explore Fairbanks – Adventure & Outdoors (May 2017)
- Great Alaska Adventures – Bear Camp Expedition (June 2017)
- Visit Asheville – Outdoor Adventures & City Base ( June 2017)
- Virginia Tourism – SW Virginia Road Trip (June 2017)
- Koro Sun Resort – Savusavu Getaway (August 2017)
- Qamea Resort – Luxury & Relaxation (August 2017)
- OARS – Fiji Whitewater Rafting Trip (August 2017)
- Discover Kyrgyzstan & USAID – Tourism Development Project (September 2017)
- Mountaineering Patagonia – Basecamps Trek (October 2017)
- Explora – Chile & Argentina Travesia (October 2017)
- Hotel Hanga Roa – Discover Easter Island (November 2017)
- Latin Trails – Galapagos Discovery Yacht Cruise (November 2017)
- Napo Wildlife Center – Ecuadorian Amazon Expedition (November 2017)
- The Benjamin – NYC Relaxation (January 2016)
- Hotel Chandler – NYC Perfect Base for Adventure (January 2016)
- NYC Go – Adventure in the big apple (January 2016)
- Carnival Cruise Co – Fathom Cruise Launch (April 2016)
- Eurail – Summer in Europe by Train (June/July 2016)
- Aria Budapest – Explore Budapest (June 2016)
- Viking River Cruises – The Elegant Elbe & Poland (June 2016)
- Visit Berlin – The Best of Berlin in 3 Days (June 2016)
- Visit Sweden – Discover Stockholm (July 2016)
- Viking River Cruises – Waterways of the Tsars (July 2016)
- Visit Brussels – The Belgian Countryside with Namur & Dinant (August 2016)
- Visit Luxembourg – Castles & Hiking (August 2016)
- Sunset Resorts – Eco tourism in Cancun (August 2016)
- Wonderful Indonesia – Java, Raja Ampat & Beyond (September 2016)
- Philippines Tourism – Tao Expedition (September 2016)
- Sabai Travel – Discover Mandalay, Myanmar (January 2015)
- Urban Adventures – The Best of Yangon, Myanmar (February 2015)
- Adventure Driver Holidays – Rajasthan Road Trip & Holi Festival (March 2015)
- Costa Brava Tourism – Discover the Pyrenees (May 2015)
- Oasis Overland – Wonders of Morocco (May 2015)
- Visit Malaysia – Explore Terrengannu & Squid Jigging Festival (June 2015)
- Tourism Ireland – Wild Atlantic Way Road Trip (June 2015)
- Paddywagon Tours – Visit the Causeway Coast (June 2015)
- Viator – Cape Town’s Cape Peninsula (June 2015)
- White Shark Diving Co – Cage diving with Great Whites (June 2015)
- Oasis Overland – Nile Trans Africa Overland Expedition (July/August/September/October 2015)
- Viator – Whitewater rafting the Zambezi River (August 2015)
- Oasis Overland – The Best of Jordan (November 2015)
- Kiwi Experience – Experience the Chilly Bin Tour (March 2014)
- JUCY – Road Trip Australia (April 2014)
- Indie Travel – Multi-Day Diving on the Great Barrier Reef (April 2014)
- O’ngo Food Tours – Taste Seoul (June 2014)
- Great Wall Hiking – 3 Day Hiking Expedition (July 2014)
- Viator – Giant Panda Research Center Volunteer Program (July 2014)
- Tibet Vista – Overland Expedition Lhasa to Everest (August 2014)
- Hike Guilin – 3 Day Hiking Expedition (August 2014)
- Handspan Travel – Mekong Delta River Cruise (October 2014)
- Tribal Adventures – Philippines Kayaking Expedition (November 2014)
- Borneo Nature & Photo Tours – 3 Day Kinabatagan Expedition (December 2014)
THERE IS NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL WAY TO WORK WITH US.
We design and execute custom campaigns for brands, tourism boards, outdoor adventures, environmental initiatives and well, you name it.
We deliver exceptional quality no matter the size of campaign. Every campaign is unique, tailored to you and your goals and comes with the guarantee of real world authenticity. We work in many different ways. If you don’t see what you need, just ask…
Do you want to showcase your destination, company or property with award-winning content? Bring us in and let us do what we do best.
Divergent Travelers has worked with destinations around the world showcasing their beauty and adventure to their readers. Each campaign is tailored to the destination and we work hard to build an itinerary with you that shows off the destination and appeals to our readers.
During all campaigns, we create personalized content from our experience and share it with our engaged social audiences across all of our high traffic channels.
Our travel campaigns typically include producing articles for this website and social media campaigns across all of our channels. Clients also have the option of adding hi-res photo assets, video work, articles for their sites and more if your budget allows.
Every campaign is designed to suit the destination’s needs and to optimize engagement and motivate readers to take action.
Destinations we have worked with on travel campaigns include The Florida Keys & Key West, Visit Asheville, Virginia Tourism, The Crystal Coast, Visit Greenland, Visit Berlin, Visit Hamburg, Italia, Visit Britain, Visit Scotland, Wonderful Indonesia, Macao Tourism, and many more.
Companies we have worked with on travel campaigns include G Adventures, Quark Expeditions, UnCruise Adventures, Viking Cruises, Eurail, Auto Europe, Viator, Explora, Rainforest Expeditions, Jucy, Kiwi Experience, and many more.
Properties we have worked with on travel campaigns include Imvelo Safari Lodges, Aria, Hacienda Tres Rios, Sunset World, Barcelo, and many more.
We offer tiered pricing packages based on your needs and the effort put in to produce and deliver the campaign for you. Please inquire for a personalized quote.
Do you have a travel or lifestyle product that our audience can relate to? Awesome, because we can produce campaigns and custom content for this too!
Through our parent company, Divergent Travel Media LLC, we’re also ready to travel on your behalf and produce content to both promote your products to our audience and leave you with high-quality assets for your future marketing endeavors.
Campaigns on our channels: Similar to travel campaigns, we can produce full-blown content campaigns to promote your product to our audience through social media and this website. This can also include video and options to add hi-res photos for your own marketing uses.
Brands we have worked with previously in this capacity include Columbia Sportswear, Merrell, Duluth Trading Company, Wigwam, Leki, MSR, Sony, Vanguard, GoPro, Stanley, Pacsafe, Fruit of the Loom, to name a few.
On-Location Content Creation: If you have a vision of showcasing your product or brand with the world as a backdrop, we’re the creators for you. We offer the option for custom content shooting while on location or during our travels for use on your channels and for your own marketing efforts. This includes both photography and video (full production & B-roll).
Brands we have worked with previously in this capacity include Duluth Trading Company, GoPro, G Adventures, Imvelo Safari Lodges, Oasis Overland, Hertz, Nissan, Auto Europe, Allianz, to name a few.
Get the best of both by combining the two and we will capture the content you need, report from the road and bring your brand experience to our audiences across our channels. And if you’re at the planning stage, bring us on. We can help brainstorm and create one-off, custom experiences for your brand.
Do you want to run social media campaigns with the potential to reach millions?
We offer stand alone social media campaign options for destinations, companies, brands, products etc. This gives you the opportunity to leverage the platforms that are most important to you.
We can create custom, targeted social media campaigns, social media account takeovers, Twitter chats, Facebook Live videos, Pinterest campaigns, Instagram campaigns and more on both our channels and yours.
Every post is backed with high-quality content, our award-winning photography and videos created during our travels.
Brands that have leveraged social media options with us for successful campaigns include Outdoorsy, Visit South Africa, Park ‘N Fly, Go RVing, The Nature Conservancy, Speck, Avoya Travel, Visit Panama City Beach, Hertz, UnCruise Adventures, Moosejaw, Fruit of the Loom, Groove Life, to name a few.
Are you looking to align your destination, brand or company with a dynamic duo for a long term partnership? We’d love to chat with you!
We are no strangers to long term brand ambassadorships with companies that mirror our values and are a good fit for the journey we’re on. This includes all kinds of brands, companies, destinations, outdoor organizations and initiatives, large and small, domestic and international.
For each, we brainstorm and conceive custom long-term engagement campaigns of real-world stories, exotic photography from the road, brand-integrated video and anything else that helps to tell your story in a real, authentic, engaging and highly shareable way.
Brands we have worked with on long-term ambassadorship campaigns include Allianz Travel, Duluth Trading Company, G Adventures, Viator, Oasis Overland, to name a few.
We are award-winning and professional photographers & filmmakers, who capture the destinations we visit, products we use, and everything in between in a captivating and unique way.
With years of experience, we know how to get you the results you need for imagery and video. We know how to work from shot lists to get what you need or we can design an entire shoot from scratch and surprise you.
As a result, we are regularly hired on assignment to create video, b-roll, portfolios and assets for destinations, companies and brands around the world.
Our photography packages include a full gallery preview where you can view every edited image from the shoot, hi-res professionally edited photos and timely delivery.
Our video options include full production from a shot list or scratch, edits, commercials, social media shorts, Instagram story slides, Tik Tok or Reels creations and timely delivery.
Brands we have worked with on photography assignments include Merrell, Duluth Trading Company, The Outer Banks, Qamea Resort Fiji, Koro Sun Resort Fiji, GoPro, INAYA Putri Bali, Napo Wildlife Center, Experience Kissimmee, Explora, Visit Greenland, Visit Asheville, to name a few.
Brands we have worked with on video assignments include Allianz Travel, Imvelo Safari Lodges, Visit Asheville, The Florida Keys & Key West, Virginia Tourism, Duluth Trading Company, Travel Juneau, G Adventures, Quark Expeditions, Koro Sun Resort Fiji, Jucy, Oasis Overland, Mountaineering Patagonia, Philippines Tourism, to name a few.
We’re experienced and accomplished speakers with plenty to say.
Behind the scenes educational break out sessions about content creation or the blogging industry, motivational adventure travel key note addresses or how we gave up the American Dream to pursue the dream of travel – we’re ready to captivate, inform, educate and motivate your audience.
Topics we’ve spoken about include how destinations can work with bloggers, social media strategy, drone video and photography to up your content game, leveraging bloggers to promote sustainable and ethical travel in your destination, how to build the perfect campaign, 10 crucial steps to vetting influencers, brand ambassadorships & long term partnerships, to name a few.
Previous speaking engagements include:
- 2020 New York Times Travel Show – Industry Panel
- 2019 New York Times Travel Show – Consumer Global Stage
- 2019 New York Times Travel Show – Industry Panel
- 2018 TBCasia – Industry Panel
- 2018 NATJA Annual Conference – Industry Panel
- 2018 New York Times Travel Show – Industry Panel
- 2017 New York Times Travel Show – Industry Panel
- TBEX Pacific Asia – Educational Workshop
- Duluth Explorers Club – Inspirational Keynote
Divergent Travelers is on a mission: to experience and promote the Top 100 Travel Adventures in the world.
We’ve dreamed about this for years – and have made it a reality. We’ve culled the very best adventures from the very best: National Geographic, Travel+Leisure, Travel Channel and Lonely Planet, as well as some top picks from our own wish list to create the ultimate travel adventure bucket list.
In pursuit of our mission, we’ve opened up our Top 100 Travel Adventures list to brand sponsors and partners. This means if you offer one of our adventures, we want to talk to you about how we can put that adventure and your company/destination in front of our audience.
We’re shooting video, photography, writing great content and capturing everything each time we engage one of the adventures on our list.
We are available for editorial features, editorial interviews, TV interviews, radio interviews, public speaking, and editorial contributions about our travels, general travel topics, adventure, our lifestyle, blogging, lifestyle changes, and photography.
We have appeared in publications and TV including Lonely Planet, Bravo TV, Oyster, GoPro, PBS 8, The Passion, Almanac North, Yahoo Travel, Active Times, Discover Corps, Tour Radar, Expedia, Duluth News Tribune, Superior Telegram, to name a few.
Are you ready to elevate?
Let’s work together!
Please use this form to inquire about partnering with us. To save on everyone’s time, please be specific about your request. Inquiries should include what you’re looking for, your goals in working together, budget information, and any other pertinent information you might have.
** If you do not hear from us in 7 days, please resend the email as it may have gotten buried in our inbox. **