Through the years of traveling, I have come to enjoy photographing Pigeons. Yes, Pigeons. I am not sure why, it just is what it is! Now, I do realize most people do not like them or think they are gross, but for me it is always an adventure to capture them on my camera. They help tell the story of the places that I visit.
This is compilation of Pigeon shots from my last visit to Belgium. These little guys were spotted in Antwerp, Bruges, Ghent and Brussels.
* The proud and the shamed strutting the streets of Antwerp. *
* Pigeon of a different color. *
* Pigeon romance. She looks thrilled doesn’t she? *
* The peanut gallery…*
* Almost a solid white Dove. *
* On the streets in Bruges. *
* Trying to decide if I am scary enough to fly or not. *
* Assault & battery near the Atomium, Brussels. *
* The perpetrator. *
* The affluent pigeon in Brussels. *