Looking for some travel inspiration? Or perhaps maybe an excuse to book that trip to South East Asia you have been dreaming about for the past few years. Well, no time like the present. We’re here to inspire and show you a real side to the beautiful country through our Cambodia photos.
A visit here will leave you reflective, stunned and changed. In our opinion, it doesn’t get much better than that on a travel experience. Without further ado, we at Divergent Travelers give you:
25 Cambodia Photos To Inspire Wanderlust
(All photos created and owned by Lina Stock & Divergent Travelers *unless noted)
1. Memorial Stupa at Choeung Ek Killing Field
2. The cell at Tuol Sleng Prison, Phnom Penh
3. Royal Palace, Phnom Penh
4. Monks near the Royal Palace walls, Phnom Penh
5. Sunrise over Angkor Wat Moat
6. Lily pads and lotus flower in Angkor Wat Moat
7. Captivating art awaits you on the temple walls within the Angkor Complex
8. Spider webs and ancient ruins at Ta Phrom Temple
9. A unique view of Angkor Wat, Siem Reap
Photo source: Dana Holzerova
10. Local transportation in Siem Reap
11. Bustling street market at Otres beach near Sihanoukville
Photo source: 5 Dollar Traveller
12. World Famous Tomb Raider temple, Ta Phrom
13. Beautiful Angkor Wat in the afternoon light
14. Curious Macaque monkey playing on the side of the road between temples
15. Farmer harvesting in the Afternoon sun outside of Siem Reap
16. Young Monks at Angkor Wat
17. Giant faces of Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
18. Beautiful countryside outside of Siem Reap
19. Tired tuk-tuk driver sleeping outside the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh
Photo source: Contented Traveller
20. Horseback riding through the countryside near Siem Reap
21. Sunrise at Angkor Wat, Siem Reap
22. Local boy fishing in the afternoon outside of Siem Reap
23. Travelers playing on the beach as the sun sets in Koh Rong
Photo source: Paula Through the Looking Glass
24. Monks on the backside of Angkor Wat
25. Sunset over the Cambodian countryside outside of Siem Reap
Of course, this set of Cambodia photos cannot even begin to share all of the amazing things this country has to offer. These photos are from our own experiences, some of our fellow travel bloggers and we still have a lot of Cambodia to explore.
If you like our photos and are interested in travel photography, be sure to check out our Ultimate Travel Photography Gear List.
More on Cambodia:
- RTW Travel Recap: 2 Weeks in Cambodia
- Complete Guide to Visiting the Angkor Temples
- 8 Photography Tips for Capturing the Angkor Temples
- The Other Side of Cambodia: Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields
- Horseback Riding in Siem Reap Cambodia
12 thoughts on “25 Cambodia Photos To Inspire Wanderlust”
I visited Cambodia a few years ago and would love to go back. your photo’s capture the countryside and temples beautifully.
Great pics that really give a well rounded view of the country! Visited last summer and I’d love to go back at some point. Thanks for reminding me of my experience in Cambodia!
Thanks for stopping in and I am glad you enjoyed the photos. Cambodia is such a beautiful country, we just love it! Still have many more photos I am just getting around to editing. Cheers!
Thanks so much for including our photo in this post. We lived in Cambodia for 3 months and these pics certainly make me a bit homesick
You’re welcome!! GREAT photo, so I couldn’t leave it out. Wow, living in Cambodia? Sounds incredible.
We had such a lovely time in Phnom Penh in Cambo but never made it to Angkor Wat! Photos sell the country well.
I just LOVE Cambodia! Thank you for sharing the photos
You’re welcome! Cambodia is one of our favorite countries as well.
Thank you for sharing our photo and for giving us an opportunity to be a part of this. Cambodia is a remarkable place.
Thank you for your photo submission! Happy to include it, we too love Cambodia.
Thank you for sharing these stunning photos, Lina! Cambodia has so many beautiful attractions!
Glad you liked them! Cambodia is one of our favorite countries in the World. We’ve been twice and wouldn’t hesitate for a 3rd visit.